Terms & Conditions
- All quotes are valid for 14 days from the date they are sent.
- Written approval is required for the artwork, placement and colour selection. Changes are not possible once approval has been provided to proceed.
- Please ensure you provide the invoice number when using bank transfer.
- 50% non-refundable deposit required before commencement.
- Full payment required on collection of goods. If requesting delivery, payment is required prior to freight being organised.
BYO Stock or Apparel
BYO apparel is supplied at the customer’s risk. Whilst embroidery errors are minimal, please note that if a production error occurs on BYO apparel, replacement items will not be sourced by our team & will not be reimbursed. If you have concerns regarding BYO apparel, it is suggested that you instead choose items from our Zeus Embroidery product range, as replacements can be sourced for these items in the unlikely event of an error.
If you do wish to use your own products, add a few extra of each item just in case, so that the work can be completed as requested. Unused items will be returned unembroidered.
All quotes and orders are subject to stock availability. Under no circumstances will Zeus Embroidery accept responsibility for stock shortages. In cases where stock availability is insufficient for your order, Zeus Embroidery will source the closest possible alternative for your desired garment appearance, quality and budget, depending on the required delivery date. You will be contacted if this is the case for approval via Email or a Phone Call.
Zeus Embroidery charges a standard setup fee. The setup fee is a once off fee per design – Any alterations to the design, colours, size, etc will require a new setup fee.
If the client has a EMB file format for the design, the setup fee will be waived upon validation that the design is usable and requires no alterations.
No setup fee is applicable for plain text (I.e. A name).
For orders of 6 or more garments with identical designs, the setup fee will be waived.
CANCELLATIONS / ORDER CHANGES
If an order is cancelled after the invoice has been issued, a standard cancellation fee of 50% of the order total will apply. Please be aware that at the point an invoice is issued, the Zeus Embroidery team begin processing the documentation, stock checks and ordering, sizing approvals and artwork for your order. This cancellation fee covers the time expended by our staff whilst preparing your order for production and other related costs, including couriers and supplier restocking fees. Please ensure that you do not accept a quote or request invoice without certainty that the order will proceed to completion.
Please note that once the embroidering process for your order has commenced, the order cannot be cancelled. The invoice must be paid in full by the due date.
What Can Be Returned
Only Items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty embroidery may only be returned. Returns must also comply with our User Agreement. This does not include BYO T-Shirts and apparel.
We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size. Please use our size guide for measurements and understand that the accepted tolerance for sizing is 2.5cm for half chest and length. Unforeseen delays or loss of items are a possibility with freight carriers and delivery dates are not guaranteed. We will always do our best and thank you for your understanding.
What Cannot Be Returned
No returns will be accepted after 7 days of receipt of purchase. Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned. Items must be in like new condition to be eligible for return.
Shipping Charges For Products Returned
All shipping charges for returning products to Zeus Embroidery must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
Zeus Embroidery takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality, blurry or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- 10% difference in design size
- 10% difference in the actual garment colours
- Thread colours (colours are matches as close to the design as possible with the thread colours that are in stock)
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- The image uploaded on the system by you is not the image you want embroidered, or if you want to change your artwork after placing your order.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
- Garment shrinkage in wash
- Courier delivery timeframes
- Please examine your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order.
- Cold machine wash only. Max 60 degrees celcius.
- Wash garment with the embroidery inside out of the garment
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Iron inside out
Unless otherwise mutually agreed, Zeus Embroidery can utilise photos or video of items for advertising purposes. If you don’t wish for your item to be publicised on our website or social media, please let your sales representative know when placing the order.
- Vouchers are single use.
- Vouchers expire at midnight on the date listed on the voucher.
- Only a single voucher can be used in one transaction.
- If the value of the purchase is less than the value of the voucher, no change will be given.
For further information or any clarifications on our Terms & Conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact our team via our Contact Us page.
Thank you from the team at Zeus Embroidery.